Bolt down plates are for use in areas where Safety-Grip™ tape is not suitable ie. continuously wet, uneven or loose surfaces such as external wooden surfaces like decking. It’s also applied as anti-slip stair tread. Bolt down plates have countersunk eyelets for easy installation, and can be fastened using screws, nails or clips.
• Countersunk eyelets for easy installation
• Can be fastened using screws, nails or clips
• Made from weatherproof aluminium
• Won’t tarnish in bad weather
• Anti-slip coating covers most of the top surface
• Rounded corners for an aesthetically pleasing appearance
The L-shape plates are made for use as anti-slip stair treads. Their suitability as anti-slip stair treads are due to their “L” shape allowing the anti slip material to be on the top and face of a step, improving slip and fall prevention.
We stock our anti-slip bolt down plates in 115mm x 635mm flat plate and 120mmx45mmx635mm L shape plate sizes.